Come Join Scion of Manhattan for our 4th of July Spectacular! See the event below for details. We will be raffling off a NEW Scion XB and all Proceeds will benefit the Cure Pancreatic Cancer – The Lustgarten Foundation!
Raffle Tickets: $25 per ticket
Entry: $75 per person (Pre-Order)
$100 per person (Door)
Have a great time while helping a GREAT cause!
http://scionrooftop.eventbrite.com/ <——-Buy tickets here
The Toyota GT 86 sports car will be revealed this week at the Tokyo Motor Show (November 30th and December 1st). Toyota’s UK office has released the first official photos and some initial specs. In Europe, the car will officially be called the Toyota GT 86, while in Japan, the car will simply be called 86. The GT 86 goes on sale in the UK next June.
Official specifications as per the Toyota UK announcement:
- 2.0-liter boxer with D4-S injection (direct and port injected)
- 197 hp @ 7,000 rpm and 151 lb-ft (205 Nm) @6,600 rpm
- 6-speed manual or automatic transmissions
- 17-inch wheel/tire package standard
- 4,240mm (167 in.) long, 1285mm (50.6 in.) high, 2,570mm (101 in.) wide
- 53:47 front-to-rear weight distribution
- 475mm (18.7 in.) center of gravity
(check out the video and images with the “Read More” link) Read more…