Toyota of Manhattan in the New York Daily News
New York Daily News: Thursday, March 12, 2012
Here is a great article Phyllis Furman from the New York Daily News wrote about our efforts in looking to hire Veterans. We appreciate the New York Daily News helping us reach out to our Veteran community and give more Veterans an opportunity to find work. Please help us spread the word with the Veterans you know and help them find employment.
We have many positions available from Sales, Internet Business Development Center (BDC), Assistant Service Managers, Porters, Service Technicians. About 7 total. We will train as needed for positions mentioned. For a service technician, they should have a mechanical background and we will train via Toyota Training and ASE Training.
Veterans can send their resume or request an application via e-mail by contacting Jason Schroeck at email@example.com. They may also visit the dealership to hand in their resume at the front desk and fill out an application.
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.