2012 Sienna and Yaris Earn 4-Star NCAP Ratings
The 2012 Sienna has again achieved a 4 Star rating in the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s New Car Assessment Program (NCAP), making the Sienna the highest rated van in the tougher and more rigorous crash test program introduced in 2011. The 2012 Sienna has also been awarded a Top Safety Pick by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
In addition to the 2012 Sienna, the 2012 Yaris 5 door has achieved a 4 Star NCAP rating. The 2012 Yaris has also been awarded a Top Safety Pick by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
The New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) provides more useful information for consumers about safety feature performance and crash avoidance technologies.
To visit the NHTSA’s NCAP website, click on
- 2012 Toyota Camry Earns 5-Star NHTSA Crash Rating (toyotamanhattan.wordpress.com)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- At Toyota of Manhattan we work hard to send you home with the car you want. See if you qualify for our credit... fb.me/1XnV8fAiy 9 hours ago
- Le introdusco a Franklin. Si está interesado en comprar o vender un auto, ya sea nuevo o usado, el está aquí para... fb.me/JuMOtcBM 2 days ago
- Posted by Fan of the Week free version. fb.me/41ut67mdY 3 days ago
- Looking for that perfect vehicle? Our massive inventory of new and used vehicles is sure to have exactly what... fb.me/2cmVuiPDb 4 days ago
- Filled with ground-breaking technologies, stunning performance, and decadent exterior features, the all-new... fb.me/6stuBPMwQ 6 days ago