#Reinvented – 2012 Toyota Camry | Super Bowl 46 Commercial
Toyota has released a preview of their Super Bowl 46 commercial “It’s Reinvented” on YouTube. They humorously reinvent real world items today and make them better, from babies that don’t “poop” to curtains made out of pizza to the DMV “funhouse” and everything in-between. There are sure to be some laughs during this commercial. This is a :60 version and Toyota will have two :30 commercials during the Big Game and will also be interacting live with some social media users on Twitter using the #Reinvented hashtag … I for one, am happy to see Toyota back on the air with a commercial during the Super Bowl after a long three year absence. What are you thoughts on the commercial? What are some things you would reinvent?
Toyota Press Release from Toyota Newsroom
Toyota Reinvents More Than the Camry in Extended Version of Super Bowl XLVI Commercial
‘Reinvented’ Imagines a Fantastic and Funny World Where Everything is as Innovative as the 2012 Camry
TORRANCE, Calif. (January 30, 2012) – Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. today announced the premiere of the extended version of its Super Bowl XLVI commercial. The spot takes a cue from the marketing campaign promoting the striking reinvention of the 2012 Camry, America’s best-selling car for 10 consecutive years. The 60-second “Reinvented” spot is available for preview at Toyota’s YouTube page, while the television premiere of the 30-second version on Sunday, February 5th, will mark the brand’s return to Super Bowl advertising for the first time in three years.
The ad provides a humorous take on potential day-to-day experiences and items that could have been reinvented, such as a baby that never requires a diaper change, the Department of Motor Vehicles as an enjoyable place of fun and smiles, and house plants that defend against intruders by fighting crime. The premise of the spot is that good things are always better when reinvented; and in this case, they are also funnier.
“Reinvention is a powerful idea and one we took to heart when we redesigned America’s most popular car with the launch of the 2012 Camry and elevated it above the competition,” said Bill Fay, group vice president of marketing at Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. “The Super Bowl provides a forum to really drive home the reinvention message of the seventh-generation Camry, using humor to resonate with the American public.”
The commercial will be one of two 30-second spots Toyota will be airing during the internationally-viewed game. The ad, created by Toyota’s agency of record Saatchi & Saatchi LA, is slated to be broadcast during the third quarter of the game and is supported by an interactive social media extension that will kick-off following the commercial. Viewers will be encouraged to tweet with the #Reinvented hashtag about what they’d like to see reinvented and selected tweets will be responded to in real-time with a creative depiction of their idea.
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Le introdusco a Franklin. Si está interesado en comprar o vender un auto, ya sea nuevo o usado, el está aquí para... fb.me/JuMOtcBM 1 day ago
- Posted by Fan of the Week free version. fb.me/41ut67mdY 2 days ago
- Looking for that perfect vehicle? Our massive inventory of new and used vehicles is sure to have exactly what... fb.me/2cmVuiPDb 3 days ago
- Filled with ground-breaking technologies, stunning performance, and decadent exterior features, the all-new... fb.me/6stuBPMwQ 5 days ago
- Last chance only 4 spots left! Make sure you do not miss out on a chance to start your business! #ItsYourTime... fb.me/8xc03skBq 6 days ago